Sayers (Leederville)

this is a long overdue post, and quite an embarrassingly outdated one at that. I only realised how much so when I made plans to visit Sayer...

this is a long overdue post, and quite an embarrassingly outdated one at that. I only realised how much so when I made plans to visit Sayers Sister in Northbridge and finally noticed that the snaps of my first visit to Sayers in Leederville had been forgotten and buried somewhere deep down in my computer. Be prepared, this was a few months ago. But I still wanted to share my experience because it was great.

The inner decor is comfortable and a good environment for any type of visit. It's very opening and a little less extreme in comparison to other quirky places which is still nice. I will have to admit that it gets very crowded and a little stiff to move around at their most crowded hours. We were very lucky to be seated at the back near the till which is where the larger tables for groups are located. Fortunate to be at the prime seating with cushions and a separate window sill. Very lovely!

Friends went with an open sandwich. Very artsy and thrown around the plate.
 I ordered the gnocchi with pumpkin which I believe is still on the menu. Really loved this! Filling but not excessive, great combination of ingredients that still felt fresh and pleasant to finish off. Probably the most interesting and fun gnocchi dish I've ever had. Very enjoyable plating and display of the dish as well.

(I apologise beforehand because I've revisited their menu and it appears that their menu has changed substantially.) I can't remember the dishes but I do know that overall they were very good serving sizes and filling all in all. Very pleasant experience and good food as well as good value for the prices. Staff were friendly and accommodating despite being constantly busy and occupied due to the sheer volume of customers frequenting the place at lunch hour on a Saturday. Would definitely revisit.

I hope you enjoyed this short snappy post. Again, feel very regretful that I couldn't capture this experience to the best of my abilities in this post.

Sayers
Shop 1, 224 Carr Place Leederville, WA 
Sayers on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.