WHITE FOR THE FIRST TIME

I have never in my life worn clothing that was white other than the odd white tshirt with a graphic print on it. The colour seems to be ...


I have never in my life worn clothing that was white other than the odd white tshirt with a graphic print on it. The colour seems to be just another notch on the checklist of trends big girls (or more just like, me myself and I) would avoid. I thought I'd give it a go and here is what happened.
I love this blue button up. It's a cozy suede material and lined with a satin that caresses my skin like a baby wrapped in a silk blanket. I found it at Good Sammy's for the stellar price of $2, what else is new? ^_^ 
The super squint power was practically uncontrollable in the sunlight. No amount of shahping could fix my bung half closed eyes in the following two shots (trust me I tried!).


Stay real yall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.