AESTHETICS OF FOOD

I'm so passionate about food. I find food a dynamic and multi sensory subject that is not only the source of joy to the tastebuds but...

I'm so passionate about food. I find food a dynamic and multi sensory subject that is not only the source of joy to the tastebuds but also visually and aurally evocative. Let's not forget the most powerful sense of all, that is olfactory stimulation. I tried to capture the aesthetics of a diverse range of food that I eat at home: the lines, colours and shapes that we see everyday are so beautiful. It doesn't hurt that I also enjoy cooking and preparing food as a hobby. (:This post is a collection of various food that I found interesting to look at. I will be sure to update as I experience more in the beautiful world of food!










bonus jonas snap of me and my friends mucking around:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.