MARGARET RIVER DAY 2- THE CHOCOLATE CO.

Blistering hot weather could never deter me from scoffing down hoards of chocolate. The Margaret River Chocolate Co. has a l...


Blistering hot weather could never deter me from scoffing down hoards of chocolate. The Margaret River Chocolate Co. has a large variety of edible as well as inedible goods to keep you occupied. With complimentary tastings as well as a small seated cafe area at the back, it's a nice little spot to visit and pick up goodies to bring back home.
my picks:

Their goods are gourmet and come with a hefty price tag. I picked up a few full proof sells such as the milk and dark chocolate as well as the red grape milk chocolate (on sale). The friendly staff happily obliged to requests for samples of both the red grape and the chilli chocolate. I hated the chilli, blergh. I hate anything chilli though so clearly not for me.
Picked up their cocoa powder. All these items are gifts but I'm still undecided about this one. I love me some hot chocolate.

Thanks for tuning in. My next snaps are of the vineyards, plus maybe more activities if I manage to squeeze them in.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.